Zeek Interactive is looking for a Software Tester.
This position is located in Huntington Beach, CA.
This individual will be responsible for testing a wide variety of both web applications and iOS applications, handling multiple projects of different scale at the same time. Projects involve both ongoing regression testing of websites in maintenance mode, as well as the creation and execution of test cases against new projects in development.
The ideal candidate will have a background in computer science or in software testing, meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills. A degree in CS or web development experience is desired, but is not required.
Candidates with prior QA experience will be preferred.
- Analyze requirements and designs
- Create test plans and use cases
- Execute test plans
- Identify issues and generate bug reports
- Work closely with development staff to resolve issues
- Identify potential UI/UX errors or improvements
- Identify functional opportunities for improvement within the software to create a better user experience
- Contribute to future planning and development
- Strong understanding of web applications is required
- Experience in test/QA
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, and mobile applications is preferred
- Background in Computer Science, web development, or related field is a plus
- Very detailed and task oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to work independently, managing your own time, and focused on completing tasks
- Experience with customer service is a plus
- Must work out of the Huntington Beach office
Please submit resumes to jobs at zeek dot com.
photo credit: via Flickr by Thoth, God of Knowledge