Zeek interactive is seeking a driven and dynamic Account Manager to support clients, project management and our internal development team. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and the productivity ability to pivot quickly when necessary. The ideal candidate does not like to be bored and gets excited with new challenges. So if you are just out of college and/or you are looking to get your foot in the door in the web development industry this may be the perfect job for you.
This is a newly created position that is 100% remote, so the duties and responsibilities for this Account Manager job are varied and growing. Applicants should expect to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will promote effective and progressive client relations.
In the role of Account Manager you will:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Support Project Management with the day to day management of accounts
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Support new and existing accounts and following up on leads
- Support PM with monitoring accounts for compliance with the operating budget
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients in partnership with PM
- Handling initial client complaints, concerns or issues
- Communicating goals and issues to project management
- Setting up and achieving goals for client growth
- Work in Word press or CRMs for day to day clients tasks and updates
- Generally administrative duties
- Support PM to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare various applicable reports
- Must be a self starter and driven
- Excellent time management
- Passion for web development industry
- Customer service oriented
- Willingness to get things done
- Problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Positive Attitude with excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Intermediate Level of MS Office Suite knowledge Word/Excel etc. or similar
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role or other client faces positions
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Computer Science or relevant field experience
- Basic coding knowledge
This is a full-time/remote position.
About Zeek Interactive
Zeek Interactive has been solving problems for clients since 1995.
And we’ve been focused on the web from day one. As the web has grown and changed, our focus has expanded to match. Zeek’s experience on hundreds and hundreds of projects, is now being brought to bear on mobile and social technologies as well.
We have proven time and time again that we can deliver results in ways few companies can match. We are technologists, but we are focused on business results first and foremost. From developing and maintaining highly trafficked websites to social networking applications to product creation, our experience makes a difference in helping you achieve your goals.
Zeek Interactive is a small and highly focused group of talented people who think big and act accordingly.
You must be able to provide code samples.
This position is for individuals only, agencies need not apply.